The easiest most addicting dip in the world!! Y’all I can’t stop eating this stuff. It is SO good! I absolutely LOVE easy appetizer dips like this! It’s something easy to have out and delicious for almost everyone. If you have a friend that is gluten free or low carb, these kind of recipes are so easy to accommodate that. The dip itself is low carb and gluten free, so all you have to do is swap out the dipping apparatus haha! I love mini hard pretzels with this dip, but if you are going for something low carb or gluten free, check out my substitutions column below! Easy and delicious appetizers are the best to have the ingredients for around the house just in case you need something last minute!
Equipment for this recipe:
- Oven or Stove Top (for cooking bacon)
- Silicone Spatula
Ingredients for this recipe:
- Cream Cheese
- Dijon Mustard
- Black Peppercorn
- Pretzels or Wheat Thins (for dipping)
Bacon Swap- You could omit the bacon for a vegetarian version of the dip. You could swap it out for cooked sausage if you would just like a different flavor or protein in the dip!
Dippers- I personally love the pretzels or wheat thins with this dip, but you can also dip veggies like carrots, broccoli, or celery in this dip and its delicious! Also, corn chips are a great gluten free option as well!
Bacon Peppercorn Dip
Check out other appetizers from the blog:
Crispy Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
Pimento Cheese Jalapeño Poppers with Tamarind Pepper Jelly
Gouda Cheese Grit Cake Bites with Cranberry Compote Sauce
- 2- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
- 4 strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup peppercorn, crushed
- 1 bag of pretzels, wheat thins, or crackers
- First allow cream cheese to soften. Cook strips of bacon.
- Once bacon is cooked, crumble it into pieces.
- In a mixer, mix cream cheese, mayo, bacon bits, dijon, and peppercorn on a medium speed until well blended. Scrape the sides down with a silicone spatula and mix again for 30 seconds.
- Put in a dipping bowl and serve with pretzels, wheat thins, or crackers.
Bacon Peppercorn Dip
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13.9 g||21.4%|
|Saturated Fat 5.5 g||27.5%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 27 mg||9%|
|Sodium 170.3 mg||7.1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g||0.5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2 g||0.8%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 1.6 g|
|Vitamin A 70.7%||Vitamin C 0.7%|
|Calcium 22.4%||Iron 0.2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Muddled and Minced
[…] Bacon Peppercorn Dip […]