These yummy, creamy delicious cheesecake bites are EVERYTHING y’all! I am obsessed! These are perfect just in time for the holidays and they have a delicious fall flavor! YUM! These would be the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or even Christmas! They are light and fluffy and are easy to make. I love all things pumpkin and sometimes pumpkin flavored foods are heavy and hard to eat a lot of! My solution for this is cheesecake! Cheesecake has always been one of my
Equipment for this recipe:
- Muffin Tins
- Cupcake Pan
Ingredients for this recipe:
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Pumpkin Purée
- Powdered Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Golden Oreos
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
The serving dishes I used to serve this recipe to a crowd, are actually from a company called Sweese! In the picture below, I actually used their 10-inch dessert stand! It is so pretty ya’ll! And they have some awesome soup bowls that I can’t wait to try out next! Y’all should definitely go check out their amazing dishes!
These cheesecake bites are easy to eat and serve and keep around for a few days! They are perfect to make ahead of time and store for later. If you would like to eat them in a few days, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If you want to save them for longer, you can freeze them for up to a month. To thaw them out simply place them in the refrigerator the day before you plan to serve them!
Make it gluten free- You can swap out the golden oreos for gluten free oreos. OR you can just make the cheesecake filling and use it as a dip with gluten free graham crackers or gluten free animal crackers. I did this for a friend and it was absolutely delicious and she got to eat dessert!
More Pumpkin Flavor and Spice- If you want more pumpkin flavor, add 1/4 cup more pumpkin purée, but make sure you drain the pumpkin purée thoroughly to ensure there isn’t too much excess liquid. Also, add in 1 tsp more of pumpkin spice.
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Other desserts from the blog:
Healthy Peach Cobbler
Keto Cherry Cupcakes with Keto Buttercream Cherry Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups golden oreos
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Line a cupcake pan with 18 muffin tins. Melt butter in the microwave for 45 seconds or until completely melted.
- Crush golden oreos in a small bowl until they make large crumbs. Pour melted butter, 2 tbsp brown sugar, and cinnamon into the bowl and mix together well.
- Put 1 tbsp of oreo crust mixture into each muffin tin. Place the crusts into the freezer while you make the filling.
- While the crusts are setting, make the filling. First, whip the heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer for 4-5 minutes until it forms stiff peaks. Then, scrape the heavy whipping cream into a bowl and set aside.
- Put your pumpkin purée into a mixing bowl and pat excess liquid out of the purée using a paper towel. Add in cream cheese, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice and mix until smooth and well blended.
- Once your mix is smooth, fold in the heavy whipping cream.
- When the whipping cream is well incorporated, dollop 1/4 cup of the mixture into each muffin tin on top of the prepared golden oreo crusts.
- Once each muffin tin is filled, put in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours to set.
- These are delicious with an extra dollop of whip cream on top!
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.7 g||25.7%|
|Saturated Fat 9.8 g||49%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 47.5 mg||15.8%|
|Sodium 91.9 mg||3.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g||3.9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6 g||2.4%|
|Sugars 9.7 g|
|Protein 1.8 g|
|Vitamin A 152.3%||Vitamin C 0.9%|
|Calcium 34%||Iron 1.7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Muddled and Minced
[…] Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites […]